Fitting CenTrax to the return strand
A centred belt run in the return strand, especially for the tail drum, is of the utmost importance. The CenTrax SKO/SO type multi roller belt tracker, effectively corrects mistracking of the conveyor belts in the return strand. Even under the most extreme conditions, the belt will always remain on the right track, regardless of the direction of rotation. CenTrax can be fitted for both corrective and preventative reasons.
As standard, CenTrax is suitable for belt speeds of up to 3 m/s for the SKO type, and up to 6 m/s for the SO type. CenTrax is available for belts from 650 to 1000 mm (SK type) and 1200 to 1800 mm (type SO). Greater belt widths and higher belt speeds are available on request.
Why choose the CenTrax return strand tracking system?
- excellent tracking features
- fast and efficient correction of mistracking, thanks to the smooth-running swivel bearing in combination with profiled guiding rollers
- maintenance-free swivel bearing, resistant to external factors
tapered rollers that are infinitely adjustable (between 10° and 47°) and perfectly match the trough angle of the belt
- easy to install
- suitable for two directions of rotation
- adaptable to virtually any belt construction
- can be used in the toughest conditions
- certified for use in explosive hazard areas, class I M2 and II 2D, in accordance with the EC directive 94/9/EC
If you require further information, please refer to the downloads below or contact us via the form below.
Your belt back on track?
Please contact TBK Spillage Control, using the form below. Enter your company name, contact, e-mail address and, if possible, your telephone number.